Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Things

 We have a few new things around the house that I am really excited about. So, you get to see them!

A rug for the bathroom. Adding a rug to a bare floor makes any room so much cozier! 

So plush! And soft!

Ankle boots! I got these for only $15!!! Marked down from $119.

I love that they are slim enough around my ankle that I can actually wear these with dresses and skirts.
 I have been wearing dresses and skirts as much as possible since the new year. 
They are just more comfortable than jeans!

Husband likes these boots too. 
Which is saying a lot because you usually doesn't like me in any sort of heel! 

SoHo hair clips. I have actually had these clips for years, but they were missing a few crystals so I took them to the kiosk where they told me they would replace the crystals for me. Well, somehow they lost my clips and gave me brand new ones! So very nice! 

Husband's first lego purchase since being married. He saw these on clearance a month ago and has been talking about them ever since. I am actually surprised he held off so long! 
He is a big lego fan and deserves these for sure! 

One of my Christmas gifts from Husband. 1000 pieces! I have never done a puzzle so big. Thankfully I had help from my husband and my sisters Samantha and Elizabeth who visited last week. I have a matching Aurora puzzle(I actually only asked for the Aurora one, but Husband couldn't remember so he got me both!). I think I'd like to preserve and frame these. They are too pretty to put back in the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...