Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Book Recommendation: The Sexually Confidant Wife


As an engaged and newly married woman you might pick up or be gifted several books on sex. I happened upon this book at my local library a few months ago and it my favorite married life sex book I have read so far. 

Shannon shares her own struggles and breakthroughs in a soft encouraging voice. You feel as if she is a friend you can look up to, not some self righteous Christian telling you how you failed and need to do better. In fact, even though Shannon herself is Christian, she believes that no matter what your religion (or lack thereof) you deserve to be a sexually confidant wife. 

This isn't the be all and end all of sex books, but it is certainly worth a read! You could check it out at your local library, but you might find this book so helpful that you'll want to own it

Also check out the up-to-date website for the book.
http://www.sexuallyconfidentwife.com/

1 comment:

  1. From the Amazon reviews: "She also advocates for the wife to watch the husband masturbate if she's not in the mood to see how she can better help him. I don't see how [this is a] God-glorifying behavior."

    LOL
    Talk about a god in your own image. "I don't want to watch my husband masturbate- that's icky. God must hate it too."

    From what I can tell, it sounds like an excellent book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...