Thursday, June 16, 2011

Caribbean Frost

Earlier this month I painted my toenails a really beautiful iridescent green and I have been enjoying it so much! Green is such a gorgeous color, but with my skin leaning towards olive I just can't wear green without looking like a martian or something! Having it on my toes has been so delightful! 


Seriously the most gorgeous green! Sorry again that I didn't get a better photo.
 Anyway, if you are interested the polish is Caribbean Frost by Wet N Wild.

A few days ago I said to ManDan, "I am loving this much I think I will paint my toenails green for the wedding." Of course I wouldn't really, but he almost believed me. It was great. 

Then I suggested that I paint them blue for my "something blue". He had never heard that saying before so I explained it to him. As it stands now he probably thinks I will paint my toenails blue, but I am won't. I have something else entirely in mind and even got the perfect polish (it is surprise! but I will tell you this much... it is by Essie. oh my word... I would never normally spend nearly $8 on bottle of polish... weddings make you money stupid)

Then last night one of my nails ripped something awful and now I don't know if I will paint my nails or what. It is really only a minor thing in the whole scheme of life, but I do find myself somewhat disappointed. I was actually telling myself, "He isn't marrying your toes, he is marrying you." 

Yes, I have great feet and I am truly a bit vain about it, but I am really glad ManDan loves me for me! And I am sure I will have plenty of other days to paint my nails whatever color I want. 

1 comment:

  1. *Sigh* I LOVE nailpolish...my latest color is bright red, which I haven't tried before. I looked up the "Caribbean Frost" shade and it's SO pretty. Can't wait to see your "surprise shade"!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...