Sunday, June 26, 2011

Getting Married Today!

YEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I get to officially become Dan's wife. I am beyond excited.

Sorry there have been no posts this last week. I have been incredibly busy, extremely stressed and unusually emotional. I do have a few half written posts waiting to be finished and ideas for even more. 

Anyway, we are honeymooning for a couple weeks and then we are moving to Texas. I hope to get some blogging in between now and then, but you know... I might be a little busy. ;-)

For now enjoy this photo of Dan and I at the gun range where we first started becoming friends.

 

3 comments:

  1. Yaahh! Congratulations! Have a great day and an AWESOME honeymoon. Adorable pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything went splendidly!!! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...