Monday, June 20, 2011

Dark Kiss Bubble Bath

So excited!!! ManDan officially booked us a hotel room for our wedding night with a whirlpool tub. Plus, he got a super amazing deal on the room... less than $150. I am so proud of him.


The tub is like right in the room... how neat is that!?

Earlier this week we shopped together for some bubble bath. We went to The Body Shop, Sephora and Bath and Body Works. We sniffed a lot of different scents and almost killed our noses. Thankfully it wasn't too difficult to find a scent we both agreed on. ManDan actually found it (I am so glad we shopped together!).

I was over on one side of B&BW looking at "The Cuddlers" and explaining to the salesgirl what we like while he was on the other side apparently looking at "The Sexys". He told me he found one he liked called Dark Kiss. I was pleasantly surprised when I smelled it. It has the fruitiness that he likes and the deep warmth that I like. It might as well have been made for us. 


And it is purple! My favorite color.

"A tempting blend of black raspberry, mirabelle plum, amber, dark vanilla bean, and sensual balsam." 

 We got the bubble bath, body butter and shower cream (I have never used a shower cream before... I guess it is supposed to be more moisturizing). On our way to the register practically every salesgirl in the store told us it was their favorite scent. I have been sniffing it at least once a day since we got it. Can't wait to put it to good use! 

6 days!

1 comment:

  1. Aw how exciting!! Glad you found a scent you both like! I'm dating a Dan, too, and I can't wait to hopefully become a SheDan someday in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...