Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bangles and Flats

With out honeymoon coming up I realized I will need a suitcase to pack all my clothes in! As much as I would like to I can not afford to go out and buy a brand new suitcase.  So I hit up some thrift stores and garage sales! I still haven't got a suitcase, but I did get some really cute stuff.


Leather Flats $2

They need a bit of polish, but other than that they are practically brand new!


Set of Bangles $1.50

I really like the variation in all the different sizes and designs.


I am in love with bangles right now and these will be perfect for my renaissance faire costume (I finally decided last year that I want to be a gypsy).

I also bought ManDan a little sake set for $1.25, but I gave it to him before I could get a photo... still getting the hang of blogging. 



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...