Friday, May 20, 2011

Split Ends? Nope!

Back in January I got my hair bleached and dyed purple (it was AMAZING, but that is a different post for a different time) and the stylist told me to use a sulfate-free shampoo/conditioner to help the color last longer. Later at my local Target (yes... I love that store) I found only one brand of hair care that was sulfate-free. I bought it and I am so very glad I did.

L'Oreal EverPure Products

I have been using my sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner from L'Oreal for the past four months and although I couldn't tell you all the special reasons why sulfate-free is better I can tell you that I am incredibly surprised and pleased to find my split end count very very low.

I can only afford to get my hair cut every three months, but I usually have split ends so bad after two months that the third month is just one bad hair day after another. 

Guess what! I haven't had my hair cut since January! At this rate I think I will be able to make it all the way till the week before the wedding to get my hair done again (At which point I WILL be getting it dyed purple again, because that only last about a month and a half and OMG I MISS it soooo much!). That will be FIVE months inbetween haircuts!

ManDan likes my hair long (and me too!). Less split ends and less haircuts means longer healthier hair and saving money! Double yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...