Monday, September 26, 2011

My husband bought a hat...

A fedora trilby actually and he looks incredibly dapper in it.

Picture from my cell phone.


After he bought the hat we went home and got all dressed up (sorry I don't have a pic of my outfit) and went out to eat.

Just before leaving.

 Our intention was to have dessert but everything on the menu had either nuts or chocolate in it, neither of which I can eat unless I want to suffer a migraine. So we ordered a full size meal (at Bucca di Beppos that means enough to feed three people) ate some and saved the rest for a later dinner.

He wore his gray vest and his gray suit pants. Why don't men dress like this more regularly!? 

And then... just so we could get $10 off our order I simply had to have a sangria. And Bucca di Beppos makes excellent sangrias (psst... they have brandy in them and they are soaked in fruit overnight).



After we ate we stopped by a local hotel and picked up a bunch of brochures for ideas on local things to do. You should do try this even if you aren't new to an area! You may discover somethings fun or interesting you never knew about.


A spontaneous night out with my husband, both of us dressed up, was incredibly delightful.

Oh oh oh! And I almost forgot! We used a coupon on the hat too! Yup, $10 off at Kohls. That hat cost us $7 (originally $24) and it was totally worth it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...