Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Honeymoon ♥

Alright, my wedding was already a month ago today and it has been one busy month! I finally have a moment to sit down and blog a bit. Right now we are staying with ManDan's grandparents while we wait on our apartment to be ready to move in to. I can't wait!!! But more on that later...

My honeymoon was great! We took a two week road trip from Detroit down to Virginia Beach and Williamsburg. ManDan was incredibly good to me. I thought we were just going to Williamsburg, but he surprised me with tickets to Bush Gardens and Water Country USA. I was super excited to ride the coasters at Bush Gardens, but my favorite was the waterpark because ManDan rode all the rides with me there.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

We spent a lot of time in the car. 

We ate good food. 

We went to the beach. 

Our favorite things at Williamsburg: The Gardens

Most of all we enjoyed being together.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it all sounds LOVELY! And your feet...what did you do to them?!? *Bursting with curiosity*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Y'all look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing time!! Isn't it the best just being together and seeing new and exciting things? love to you two newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i cannot wait until our honeymoon. i fully expect it to be the time of our lives! i want to one day go to bush gardens and i'm glad to hear you had a ton of fun! is that a henna tattoo? i LOVE it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...