Friday, April 13, 2012

Candlelight

Dan and I have this candle... sconce thing... in our room and I finally got some candles for it! 


I also have some candles on my dresser. 


The candlesticks are teal. I got them at a garage sale for 50 cents. Love. 

Candlelight is so tranquil. I wish it was safe to sleep with candles burning. 

Everyone should have candles in their room. Especially married people. 

Sorry this is such a short shallow post. I am tired. Very tired. 
I am super excited that tomorrow is Saturday and I don't have to work! 
Follow me on Twitter? twitter.com/ToBeHisWife

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree that I LOVE candle light! Have you tried those battery operated "candles". They are made of wax and look real but totally wont burn your house down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have. I feel like the flicker is too repetitive and mechanical and they just don't have quite the same glow. They annoy me. It would be cool if they didn't! I am sure it would be cheaper too to just buy candles once.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...